Friday, December 19, 2008

My visit to the United States - Part III

Most times on arrival into the States I keep awake for a few hours and then go to bed around 7 or 8. This way I have no jet lag etc.and get back on track immediately.


However, this time I was very sleepy and took a nap in the evening. It was dark at 5 in the evening ! This little nap messed up the start of my trip and I felt sleepy the next day as well. From then on things were fine though. There was a lot of gloom all over which was aggravated by the dull weather. I expected to see a very vibrant US around this time of the year, being Christmas but it was not to be.


I wonder what is it with the sun and how one feels from within. I feel very energetic and active when the sun is around during the day. The day the sun isn't there is an instant dullness. I pity the places where the sun doesn't shine for 6 months. What the heck would I do were I to go there !

No comments: