Monday, December 15, 2008

My visit to the United States - Part II

Hey there !

On this trip I took Singapore Airlines, which according to me is the finest. I always try to get to fly on this rather than the rest. There are a number of reasons to do so. I think the service all through, be it on the ground and in air is absolutely fantastic. The food is good and the in flight entertainment is very good. The seats also seem to be a bit more spacious vs the other airlines. Of course, the icing on the cake are the air hostesses. There is just no match in this category !
How much ever I try to convince my wife otherwise, she firmly believes that I opt for Singapore Airlines because of the air hostesses ;)
I've had the opportunity to travel in several airlines and truly believe that Singapore airlines is a class apart.

No comments: