Friday, July 30, 2010

Its people that make the decisive difference !

I've been working with this company since almost a decade. I've seen it through some glorious years as well as the tough last few. As we come out of the lull and head into a phase of strong growth our company is poised very well to get into the next league.

In our corporate presentation we have a film that states after all the info about quality, machines, etc etc. that "in the final analysis, its people that make the decisive difference". This was just another talk in thin air until very recently when the management finally decided that we actually need the "people" to make the decisive difference ! We struggled but eventually did hire several highly motivated people over the last several months.

With ever increasing workload its been very challenging for me and my team to take on the task on hand and come out tops. I am happy to see the spark in many. Its a pleasure to be a part of a hard working intelligent team. I am pleased to see our company on the right track gearing up for the growth that lies ahead.

No comments: