Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The pain in the arse

There are people and then there are people ! Every company has its share of stars and then its share of people who are nothing but a pain in the arse. The sad part of it all is that while the stars know it the pain is never aware of their "status".  I find that strange coz such people should find it to be obvious. Its god damn written on their freakin face - "I AM THE PAIN THE THE ARSE GUY !"

Many of you know might not know but I screwed my career by not doing an MBA and opting for a role of a marketing executive in a small time granite company in Chennai (out of all places) for a paltry sum. There was no "marketing" though. It was basically a clerical job. The company that hired me could never have got such a talent for such a job at such a price. Hats off to their "marketing" abilities. Anyway, since the very beginning of my working career, spanning more than a decade now, (Phew....makes me sound old) there have always been that pain in every company. The pain's work is to spoil other's work and worse he/she gets away doing so.

In my current company as well there is this person who is getting on my nerves and deserves to be "stoned" to death, literally ! The person feels he is the natural "heir" to the throne and throws his weight around. His sheer attitude, language and mannerisms makes me want to rip him to pieces. This guy is the silent trouble-maker who is going to bring this company down, if left un-checked. I have heard from a few others as well about his attitude and have heard him talk bad behind the backs of many of things that are even un-related to the business.

If only the people at the wheel realize and throw out this pain in the arse. IF....the BIG IF !

1 comment:

Ankit Dixit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.