Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Running and Spinning again.....and loving it !

Come 01st.of January and resolutions is what comes to my mind. For the last two years the resolutions have been to go for regular work outs at the gym. While I don't expect to convert the family pack to a six pack, I certainly expect to look at my feet without any obstacle !


Sadly, after a very successful two month work out last year I had to quit gymming on the advise of the physiotherapist. Why physio, you might ask. Even if you don't u've got to read it anyways. I developed a bad ache on my lower back and the left leg due to my travel and had to undergo physiotherapy. After the course I was asked to avoid gymming for a while. That break resulted in total discontinuity until the end of the year.


However, I'm back at the gym with a vengeance breaking all my previous records at the treadmill and the spinner. The sheer joy of sweat pouring out after a good workout is terrific. Using a very 'un-healthy' brand's tag for a very healthy cause - I'm loving it !

No comments: