Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sarkar ka nahin hai Raj !

Well...what I never understand is WHY would anybody have the BigB in a film and not use his genius to the max. Especially after the wonderful Sarkar, my expectations from the sequel were obviously sky high. To my dissappointment the movie gave Mr.and Mrs. SmallB a lot more footage than the trump card.
The movie does not engross the viewer like Sarkar. Although I would not say it is a bad movie and is surely watchable. Performances by all are good. The length of 2 hours is a pleasant surprise and the correct length for a film of this nature. However the audiences could have sat thru without budging had Ramu given Amitabh more time on screen.
Story was OK; no songs - actually let me say there was 1/2 a song; background score was nice; etc etc...
To sum it all I would give 6/10 for this one.

No comments: