Sunday, October 10, 2010

My trip to Verona, Italy

My recent trip to Verona, in Italy was my 11th trip in as m any years. Unfortunately, all the trips have been work related. After all these years of travel to this city also I encountered many 'firsts'. It was surely the company I was with that made me explore the beauty of the city.

They say, a pic speaks a thousand words, so here are a few thousand for u....enjoy -

The beautiful Lake Garda -

The City Centre "Arena".







Then there was also the common sight of free flow of emotions giving a damn to the "mahila mandals" of Italy. Wonder if they have these wonderful mandals in Italy ?? (without them our "sanskriti" would have become totally nasht ;) )



The last one surely spoke many a thousand words. On that cozy note, until next time....Ciao (pronounced as chaao) meaning bye !!!!

No comments: