Friday, March 20, 2009

My visit to Australia and New Zealand


Its travel time yet again !



Travel seems very exciting to many and for quite sometime it was for me too. However, those who travel for work would know what it really is after a while. I have been travelling for over 7 years and have had the privilege of visiting the United States, Canada, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, France, Belgium, UK, Greece, UAE, Singapore, Malaysia and China. However, I never got the opportunity to visit Australia and New Zealand. This trip of mine would fulfil my desire to visit these countries as well.



I am once again at the beautiful Hyderabad International Airport awaiting my departure call on Singapore Airlines (yes, once again !). I look forward to a fruitful trip work wise and also to enjoy the scenic countries. I had some difficulties with my camera and hope the same gets sorted out so I could take a lot of pictures as forever memories. I will obviously fill you in on my trip as and when I can. Until then.....CHEERS MAITE !

No comments: